Colorado State Flag 12’x18′ Sewn Nylon. The State of Colorado entered the Union in 1876 it was known as the Centennial State or the Columbine State. This Colorado State Flag consists of three horizontal stripes of equal width. The top and bottom stripes are blue and the middle stripe white. On top of these stripes sits a circular red “C”, filled with a golden disk.
This Colorado State Flag 12’x18′ Sewn Nylon comes with:
- The flag is 100% made in the U.S.A.
- Made of 100% heavyweight, 200-denier nylon bunting.
- Aniline-dyed for brilliant, fast colors.
- Treated to resist fading.
- State, Territory and World flags constructed to precise specifications.
- Finished with white header and brass grommets.
- Flies in the slightest breeze
As a result, a quality line of Flag Accessories including many sizes of Residential Flagpoles which it can fly two flags is available. You the Customer have a wide variety of officially U.S Flags, U.N flags, States flags and banners to choose from. Still, have questions? Hence, You don’t see the product that you are looking for or in need of, please call us at 1-303-623-0589 or email us @email@example.com. Thank you!