This Guidon 9′ Flagpole Set Brass is the standard guidon staff (pole to display a unit guidon flag) made to military specifications. A two-piece light oak pole with Army spear and bottom-tapered ferrule. Available in either 7′, 8′ or 9′ sizes with brass. The 7′ and 8′ poles include a 7″ spear, while the 9′ pole includes an 8.5″ spear. Guidon flagstaff set comes complete with brass-plated Army spear, crew joint, and bottom ferrule.
This item product number is: 555910
- Guidon 9′ 2-Piece Flagpole Brass
- The U.S. authorized equipment for military applications including veterans and youth groups.
- This two-piece natural oak finish guidon flagpole meets all military specifications and is 9′ in height and 1-1/4″ in diameter.
- 2 Section Natural Oak Finish Pole
- Each pole set comes complete with (Gold) Metal Army Spear, Brass Screw Joint & Bottom Ferrule
- This Guidon Pole Set is an excellent choice for parades, demonstrations, exhibitions, and other official events.
- Made By Annin Flag Company
Flag World Company has the best selection of Guidon 9′ Flagpole Set Brass American Flags, Military Flags, State Flags, World Flags, Sports Flags, Specialties Flags, Flagpoles, Patches, Lapel Pins, Key Chains, Parking Signs, Mini Banners, and many more!
The Customer has a wide variety of official U.S. Flags, U.N. flags, state flags, and banners to select from. Still, have questions? Hence, You don’t see the product you are looking for or need, please call us at 1-303-623-0589 or email us at email@example.com. Thank you!
Due to rapidly changing inventory, an item may be out of stock even though the website indicates otherwise. If your item is not available or on backorder for some reason, we will notify you either via email or a phone call or both.
Color accuracy: Because Flag World Company cares, we have made every effort possible to make the colors on the screen as accurate as possible to your purchase colors. Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee an exact color match of the on-screen color to the actual merchandise colors. The representation of colors on the screen may vary depending on your screen settings, resolution, and printer settings.