Traditional Green 60″ Koi Fish windsock. Made of quality, colorfast, fray-resistant weather resistant fabric. Comes with a cotton string bridle for hanging. Size is 13″ X 60″ X 5″D SKU: 4791
Spectrum Koi Windsocks features bright, beautiful designs. They are lightweight, so they inflate easily as they catch the breeze. Koi windsocks are traditionally used to celebrate Children’s Day but make the fun year-round decor.
- Weather-resistant polyester fabric
- Plastic hoop maintains opening at the mouth
- Colorful dye-sublimated printed design
- No assembly required
- String bridle with attached heavy-duty snap swivel for easy hanging
- Brand: In the Breeze
- Dimensions: 13″ W x 60″ H
- Green 60″ Koi Fish
Hanging Koinobori windsocks is an Asian tradition to celebrate Children’s Day. Each color and size represents various family members. The celebration is held in May, but many people celebrate the tradition yearly.