Tie Dye 16″ Hot Air Balloons measure 12 in. x 16 in., 30 in. twister tail. Fun holiday decor! Animated Kinetic Hot Air Balloons are eye-catching and fun. The hot air balloon shape is made to catch the breeze and spin. The Tie Dye 16″ Hot Air Balloon comes complete with a color-coordinated curlie tail. Heavy-duty swivels attach the spinner tail and the hook for hanging. Balloons ship flat and are easy to assemble with included directions. SKU: PR-25776
Hot Air Balloons Product Feature:
- Next Generation hub and axle construction for smooth spinning and improved durability
- Weather and fade-resistant polyester fabric mounted on clear plastic for stability
- Fiberglass rods hold the balloon’s shape.
- Dye-sublimation printed design – complete with a color-coordinated curlie tail
- Unique graphics on each panel produce an animated effect as the balloon spins
- 20″ detachable, color-coordinated curlie tail attached to eyelet below the basket
- Ships flat – easy to assemble
- Attached heavy a duty clip for easy hanging
Balloon Size 12 in. x 16 in., 30 in. twister tail
- Assembly note: For use in high winds, we recommend using a high-strength glue to secure panels – glue not included
- Made by In the Breeze
Flag World Company has the best selection of Tie Dye 16″ Hot Air Balloons, American Flags, Military Flags, State Flags, World Flags, Sports Flags, Specialties Flags, Flagpoles, Patches, Lap
el Pins, Key Chains, Parking Signs, Mini Banners, and many more! Still, have questions? Hence, if you don’t see the product you are looking for or need, please call us at 1-303-623-0589 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
Due to rapidly changing inventory, an item may be out of stock even though the website indicates otherwise. If your item is not available or on backorder for some reason, we will notify you either via email or a phone call, or both.
Color accuracy: Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee an exact color match of the on-screen color to the actual merchandise colors. The representation of colors on the screen may vary depending on your screen settings, resolution, and printer settings.