Colorado State 3’x5′ Nylon Sewn Flag. The State of Colorado entered the Union in 1876 it was known as the Centennial State or the Columbine State. This printed Colorado State Flag consists of three horizontal stripes of equal width. The top and bottom stripes are blue and the middle stripe white. On top of these stripes sits a circular red “C”, filled with a golden disk.
This Colorado State Flag 3’x5′ Nyl-Sewn comes with:
- The flag is 100% made in the U.S.A.
- Made of 100% heavyweight, 200-denier nylon bunting.
- Aniline-dyed for brilliant, fast colors.
- Treated to resist fading.
- State, Territory, and World flags are constructed to precise specifications.
- Finished with white header and brass grommets.
- Flies in the slightest breeze
- Have pride in Colorado; hang your state flag from your in-ground pole or house
- Heavy-Duty nylon construction to fly freely and withstand wind and harsh weather conditions
- Standard flag size; measures 3-foot by 5-foot and is ideal for a 6-foot pole
- Made by Valley Forge Flags
Flag World Company has the best selection of Colorado State 3’x5′ Nylon Sewn Flag American Flags, Military Flags, State Flags, World Flags, Sports Flags, Specialties Flags, Flagpoles, Patches, Lap
el Pins, Key Chains, Parking Signs, Mini Banners, and many more!
The Customer has a wide variety of official U.S Flags, U.N flags, state flags, and banners to choose from. As a result, a quality line of Flag Accessories, including many Residential Flagpoles, which can fly two flags, is available. Still, have questions? Thank you! Hence, if you don’t see the product you are looking for or need, please call us at 1-303-623-0589 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to rapidly changing inventory, an item may be out of stock even though the website indicates otherwise. If your item is not available or on backorder for some reason, we will notify you either via email or a phone call, or both.
Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee an exact color match of the on-screen color to the actual merchandise colors. The representation of colors on the screen may vary depending on your screen settings, resolution, and printer settings.