Colorado State Flag 3’x5′ Ply-2 Sewn C and stripes. The State of Colorado entered the Union in 1876 it was known as the Centennial State or the Columbine State. This Colorado State Flag consists of three horizontal stripes of equal width. The top and bottom stripes are blue and the middle stripe white. On top of these stripes sits a circular red “C”, filled with a golden disk.
This Colorado State Flag 3’x5′ Ply-2 Sewn comes with:
- Made with 100% long-lasting 2-ply spun polyester.
- 100% 2-ply spun-woven polyester fabric resists high winds.
- Designed to be the longest-lasting flag ever made.
- The open weave reduces fabric stress for longer wear.
- One-Year Colorfast Guarantee.
- Suitable for commercial and industrial uses.
- State, Territory, and World flags constructed to precise specifications.
- Finished with white header and brass grommets.
- Made by Valley Forge Flag
Flag World Company has the best selection of Colorado State Flags 3’x5′ Ply-2 Sew American Flags, Military Flags, State Flags, World Flags, Sports Flags, Specialties Flags, Flagpoles, Patches, Lapel Pins, Key Chains, Parking Signs, Mini Banners, and many more!
The Customer has a wide variety of official U.S Flags, U.N flags, state flags, and banners to choose from. As a result, a quality line of Flag Accessories, including many Residential Flagpoles, which can fly two flags, is available. Still, have questions? Thank you! Hence, You don’t see the product you are looking for or need, please call us at 1-303-623-0589 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to rapidly changing inventory, an item may be out of stock even though the website indicates otherwise. If your item is not available or on backorder for some reason, we will notify you either via email or a phone call, or both.
Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee an exact color match of the on-screen color to the actual merchandise colors. The representation of colors on the screen may vary depending on your screen settings, resolution, and printer settings.