This is a cast aluminum World War I Aluminum Grave Marker. This official design is mounted on a 21″ aluminum rod and will hold one 12″x18″ stick flag on a 3/8″ staff. The product item # is 601704-GMA10. Suitable for outdoor display.
The World War I Military Grave Marker – Flag Holder is appropriate for display at a World War II veteran’s grave. Purchase and display of a grave marker flag holder is a wonderful way to honor the cherished life of a loved one.
- Choice of Bronze or Aluminum
- Cast Aluminum with a gold color powder coat finish
- 6″ diameter medallion
- 21″ brass rod for placement
- Back-mounted flag holder
- Grave markers ship in 2-4 business days.
- The flag is not included.
- Optional American Flag size 12″x18″, fully hemmed, on 3/8″x30″ wood dowel staff.
- On the back of the marker, there are three bosses – two to accommodate a 3/8″ diameter flag, and the third is tapped for the 3/8″ x 20″ aluminum rod.
There are no reviews yet.