- American Flag 10’x15′ Koralex II 100% Made in the U.S.A.
- All of our flags meet or exceed U.S. Government Specifications.
- For exceptional beauty, large embroidered stars on sizes 2′ x 3′ through 12′ x 18′.
- In sizes 3′ x 5′ through 6′ x 10′ heavy white polyester canvas heading and solid brass #2 grommets ensure durability and stability.
- Sizes 8′ x 12′ and larger feature extra heavy, white polyester canvas headings with nylon rope and galvanized thimbles for added strength.
- Because we want to ensure the stability and durability of the 30′ x 50′ and larger flags, rope on headings is added in addition to brass grommets used.
- This American Flag 10’x15′ Koralex II Sewn is a perfect way to decorate and finish any flagpole
- Made by Valley Forge Flags
American 10’x15′ Koralex Flag
This American Flag 10’x15′ Koralex II comes with sewn stripes and embroidered stars.
SKU: 10321000II Categories: Koralex II Polyester Flags, US Outdoor Flags Tags: American Flag 10'x15' Koralex II, American Flags, American Poly-Max Flags, American Tough- TEX Flags, U.S Flags, U.S Poly II Flags, US Outdoor Flags
This American 10’x15′ Koralex Flag has sewn stripes and embroidered stars. Made of 100% spun woven polyester, its 2×2 ply construction combines durability, strength, and flexibility with a rich feel and look. These flags are so ideal for extreme weather conditions without excess weight. Ideal for high wind areas and daily flying. Product Number is 10321000II. UPC: 0-93581-20551-3
Flag Construction Facts and Features:
Flag World Company has the best selection of American 10’x15′ Koralex Flag American Flags, Military Flags, State Flags, World Flags, Sports Flags, Specialties Flags, Flagpoles, Patches, Lapel Pins, Key Chains, Parking Signs, Mini Banners, and many more!
Determining Flag Size:
The length of the flag should be at least 1/3 the height of the pole. For example, a 40′ pole requires an 8′ x 12′ flag or 10’x15′ flag. This guideline applies to poles 20′ and larger. Most residential flags sizes are either 2’x3′ or 3’x5′ or 4’x6′. Small industrial and commercial buildings use either a 5’x8′ or a 6’x10′ flag. Major industrial, municipal, and government buildings require 8’x12′ or larger. However, the size of the pole is the determining factor in figuring out the size of the flag.
Our American Koralex II Polyester flags are handcrafted in the USA by manufacturers such as Annin & Company, making flags since 1847. Also, Valley Forge Flag Company, making flags since 1887. Flag World Company has a history of over 25 years of extremely satisfied customers.
|Dimensions||11 × 13 × 20 cm|