- American Flag 3’x5′ Koralex Sewn 100% Made in the U.S.A.
- All of our flags meet or exceed U.S. Government Specifications.
- For exceptional beauty, large embroidered stars on sizes 2′ x 3′ through 12′ x 18′.
- In sizes 3′ x 5′ through 6′ x 10′, heavy white polyester canvas heading and solid brass #2 grommets ensure durability and stability.
- Sizes 8′ x 12′ and larger feature extra heavy, white polyester canvas headings with nylon rope and galvanized thimbles for added strength.
- To ensure the stability and durability of the 30′ x 50′ and larger flags, rope on headings are added to brass grommets used.
- This American Flag 3’x5′ Koralex Sewn is a perfect way to decorate and finish any flagpole and is available at flagworldinc.com.
- Product Number is: G3531PY
- UPC: UPC: 0-93581-20515-5
- Individual Weight: 1.3 lbs.
American Flag 3’x5′ Koralex
This American Flag 3’x5′ Koralex has sewn stripes and embroidered stars. Made of 100% spun woven polyester.
SKU: G3531PY Categories: Koralex II Polyester Flags, US Outdoor Flags Tags: American Flag 3'x5' Koralex II, American Flags, American Poly II Flag, American Poly-Max Flags, American Tough- TEX Flag, American Tough- TEX Flags
This American Flag 3’x5′ Koralex has sewn stripes and embroidered stars. Made of 100% spun woven polyester, its 2×2 ply construction combines durability, strength, and flexibility with a rich feel and look. These flags are ideal for extreme weather conditions, without the excess weight—ideal for high wind areas and daily flying.
Flag Construction Facts and Features:
Determining Flag Size:
The length of the flag should be at least 1/3 the height of the pole. For example, a 40′ pole requires an 8′ x 12′ flag or 10’x15′ flag. This guideline applies to poles 20′ and larger. As most residential flags sizes are either 2’x3′ or 3’x5′ or 4’x6′. Small industrial and commercial buildings use either a 5’x8′ or a 6’x10′ flag. Major industrial, municipal, and government buildings require 8’x12′ or larger. However, the size of the pole is the determining factor in figuring out the flag’s size.
|Dimensions||12 × 2 × 12 cm|