This 3’x5′ antiqued cotton Heritage 50-star flag comes with brass grommets. This flag has sewn stripes and embroidered stars. The flag is 100% made in the U.S.A.
- UPC: 0-93581-62039-2
- Product Number is: 62039
- 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐓𝐈𝐒𝐌 – Paying tribute to the American Revolution, this American Embroidered Flag is a symbol of patriotism and true American pride.
- 𝐄𝐗𝐂𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐂𝐑𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐒𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐏 – Weaved with our time-tested heavy-duty 330D Oxford Polyester, this flag is the essence of durability, weightlessness, and agility. A double-stitched perimeter and a quadruple-stitched “fly end” define the quality of our brand’s designs.
- 𝐔𝐍𝐈𝐐𝐔𝐄 & 𝐕𝐈𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐑 – A nod to the American Revolution, this embroidered flag features a carefully crafted tea-stain design that creates an authentic vintage look for every flag.
- 𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐈𝐓𝐘 – Look for the Founding Fathers Flags logo to make sure it is a genuine product. We take our products very seriously and do not tolerate other companies tampering with our brand.
- 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐄 – Celebrate your American Heritage with our flags!
- 50 Star Tea Dyed Cotton Flag, Valley Forge antiqued Flag Elizabeth Ross USA 50 Stars Flag
- Occasion: Parades, Presidential election day, Memorial Day, 4th Of July, and or Giveaways.
- Made by Valley Forge Company
Flag World Company has the best selection of Heritage 3’x5′ Cotton 50-Star Flag American Flags, Military Flags, State Flags, World Flags, Sports Flags, Specialties Flags, Flagpoles, Patches, Lapel Pins, Key Chains, Parking Signs, Mini Banners, and many more! Still, have questions? Hence, You don’t see the product you are looking for or need, please call us at 1-303-623-0589 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
Due to rapidly changing inventory, an item may be out of stock even though the website indicates otherwise. If your item is not available or on backorder for some reason, we will notify you either via email or a phone call, or both.
Color accuracy: Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee an exact color match of the on-screen color to the actual merchandise colors. The representation of colors on the screen may vary depending on your screen settings, resolution, and printer settings.