This G-Spec US Nyl. Sewn 2’4 7/16″x4’6″ Flag comes with duck heading and #2 rolled rim brass grommets. This flag has sewn stripes and embroidered stars. The flag is 100% made in the U.S.A. The Product Number is GSP3230.
Own an American Flag precision-made to U.S. Government specifications. Known as “G-Spec”, these flags have unique proportions and construction features. A limited selection of these flags is available to the public in either cotton or Nylon. For more than 70 years, the U.S. Government has specified and used these flags. Available in nylon or cotton, each flag is manufactured according to the DDD-F-416F and U.S. Code, Title 4. Conforming to size proportions of 1 to 1.9 hoist-to-fly ratio and are identical to those specified and used by the U.S. Government.
G-Spec US Nyl. Sewn 2’4 7/16″x4’6″ Flag Features:
- Excellent Quality and Made in the USA.
- Made of premium grade 100% Nylon with lock-stitched seams, material, and color-matched thread.
- Official Government size(1:1.9) host fly ratio: 2’4 7/16″x4’6″
- Nylon fabric – brilliant color, superior ultraviolet resistance for longer life.
- Heavy canvas duck heading constructed to government specs, #2 rolled rim solid brass grommets.
- Fully Embroidered Stars, GSA Specified High-Tenacity Material.
- Material and Thread is color Matched!
- made from Perma-Nyl® industrial-strength 70-denier lightweight nylon
- heavy unbleached canvas duck heading
- #2 solid brass rolled-rim toothed grommets
- unique size and spacing of the starfield
- stitched reinforced 4-needle fly hem
As a result, a quality line of Flag Accessories, including many sizes of Residential Flagpoles which it can fly two flags, is available. You, the Customer, have a wide variety of official U.S. Flags, U.N. flags, state flags, and banners to select off. Still, have questions? Hence, You don’t see the product that you are looking for or in need of, please call us at 1-303-623-0589 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
Due to rapidly changing inventory, an item may be out of stock even though the website indicates that it is available. If for some reason your item is not available or on backorder, you will be notified via email.