- American Flag 6’x10′ Koralex II Sewn 100% Made in the U.S.A.
- All of our flags meet or exceed U.S. Government Specifications.
- For exceptional beauty, large embroidered stars on sizes 2′ x 3′ through 12′ x 18′.
- In sizes 3′ x 5′ through 6′ x 10′ heavy white polyester canvas heading and solid brass #2 grommets ensure durability and stability.
- Sizes 8′ x 12′ and larger feature extra heavy, white polyester canvas headings with nylon rope and galvanized thimbles for added strength.
- Because we want to ensure the stability and durability of the 30′ x 50′ and larger flags, rope on headings is added in addition to brass grommets used.
- This American Flag 6’x10′ Koralex II Sewn is a perfect way to decorate and finish any flagpole.
- Made By Valley Forge Flag Company
- Product Number is: 60311000II
- UPC: UPC: 0-93581-20546-9
- Individual Weight: 5.45 lbs.
Our American Koralex II Polyester flags are handcrafted in the U.S.A. by manufacturers such as Annin & Company, making flags since 1847. Also, Valley Forge Flag Company, making flags since 1887. Flag World Company has a history of over 25 years of extremely satisfied customers.
Flag World Company has the best American Flag 6’x10′ Koralex American Flags, Military Flags, State Flags, World Flags, Sports Flags, Specialties Flags, Flagpoles, Patches, Lapel Pins, Key Chains, Parking Signs, Mini Banners, and many more!
The Customer has a wide variety of official U.S. Flags, U.N. flags, state flags, and banners to choose from. As a result, a quality line of Flag Accessories, including many Residential Flagpoles, which can fly two flags, is available. Still, have questions? Thank you! Hence, You don’t see the product you are looking for or need, please call us at 1-303-623-0589 or email us at email@example.com.
Due to rapidly changing inventory, an item may be out of stock even though the website indicates otherwise. If your item is not available or on backorder for some reason, we will notify you either via email or a phone call, or both.
Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee an exact color match of the on-screen color to the actual merchandise colors. The representation of colors on the screen may vary depending on your screen settings, resolution, and printer settings.