- American 2 1/2’x4′ Koralex Sleeve Banner Sewn 100% Made in the U.S.A.
- Comes with a self-sleeve and leather tab for banner display.
- All of our flags meet or exceed U.S. Government Specifications.
- For exceptional beauty, large embroidered stars on sizes 2′ x 3′ through 12′ x 18′.
- In sizes 3′ x 5′ through 6′ x 10′ heavy white polyester canvas heading, solid brass #2 grommets ensure durability and stability.
- Sizes 8′ x 12′ and larger feature extra heavy, white polyester canvas headings with nylon rope and galvanized thimbles for added strength.
- Because we want to ensure the stability and durability of the 30′ x 50′ and larger flags, rope on headings is added in addition to the brass grommets used.
- This American Flag 2 1/2’x4′ Koralex II Sleeve is a perfect way to decorate and finish any flagpole and is available at flagworldinc.com.
All of our American Koralex II Polyester flags are handcrafted in the USA by manufacturers such as Annin & Company, making flags since 1847. Also, Valley Forge Flag Company, making flags since 1887. Flag World Company has a history of over 25 years of extremely satisfied customers.
- The product Number is: 24231000-SST
- UPC: UPC: 0-93581-29571-2
- Individual Weight: 0.79 lbs.
The Customer has a wide variety of official U.S Flags, U.N flags, state flags, and banners to choose from. As a result, a quality line of Flag Accessories, including many Residential Flagpoles, which can fly two flags, is available. Still, have questions? Thank you! Hence, if You don’t see the product you are looking for or need, please call us at 1-303-623-0589 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to rapidly changing inventory, an item may be out of stock even though the website indicates otherwise. If your item is not available or on backorder for some reason, we will notify you either via email or a phone call, or both.
Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee an exact color match of the on-screen color to the actual merchandise colors. The representation of colors on the screen may vary depending on your screen settings, resolution, and printer settings.