Independence Satin Finish – Internal Halyard Aluminum Flagpole
|Exposed height: 50 feet||Flagged windload: 115 MPH|
|Overall length: 55 feet (3 – piece)||Unflagged windload: 275 MPH|
|Base diameter: 10 inches||Recommended flag size: 10′ x 15′|
|Top diameter: 4 inches||Gold anodized ball size: 4 inches|
|Wall thickness: 0.188 inches||Approx Flagpole weighs :850|
Advantages & Standard
- Satin Finish Independence aluminum flagpole measures 50′ above ground
- This item product number is: I50100188
- Homes, Schools, Churches and businesses in more moderate climates are the perfect locations for these flagpoles.
- Stainless Steel Cable Based Internal Halyard System
- Flush Fitting Cast Aluminum Reinforced Door Opening
- A Patented Swivel Winch Mounting System
- Anti Theft proof – best solution to the problem of vandalism.
- Reduced noise from halyard system (no more slapping ropes)
- The truck assembly rotates on heavy duty sealed bearings
- Flags spin around the pole 360 degrees continuously
- Stainless steel halyard eliminates maintenance (Cable is on the inside, protected from the elements)
- 7′ corrugated steel ground sleeve & lighting spike.
- Independence Internal Halyard Flagpoles stand at heights between 20 and 80 feet
- All 30′ and 45′ shafts are offered in either a one piece or two piece.
- All 50′ and 80 shafts are offered in three piece configuration to minimize shipping costs.
- Other architectural finishes are available to include, clear anodized, anodized bronze or black, or white powdercoat paint finishes.
- The anodized finishes flagpoles are easy to clean, just clean your flagpole with simple soap and water, for that reason we always recommend to our customers to purchase the anodized finish flagpoles.